Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Product Review: Nike Lunarglides



I have gotten a lot of questions about what shoes I run in.  I love my Nike Lunarglides!  I started with the Lunarglide 4 and am now wearing the current version of the 5.  (4s can still be found at Nike outlets for a lot cheaper!)

I even wore them for my last full at Marine Corps Marathon.  They've pulled me through my last three halfs and many more shorter distances.  

I used to wear aasics, but I am a total convert now!
The Lunarglides are so much lighter weighing only 8.1 ounces.  You can read more about them directly from Nike here: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunarglide-5-running-shoe/pid-776908/pgid-745942
 
The come in a much trendier design than my previous aasics and in much more on trend colors as well. 

The Lunarglides have no seam on the sides of the fore foot which has helped me with my Morton's Nueroma because I can spread my toes wide while inside the shoe and there is no pressure squeezing my forefoot together on the sides. 
 
Overall, I have been very happy with them.  Head to your local running store (or Nike Flagship store if you are lucky enough to live near one like me in DC!) and test ride a pair today!

No comments:

Post a Comment